Jul 13, 2010

veggie tales and a snuggle

Sometimes Cara gets a little tired, but not quite tired enough for a nap.  She will grab her paci and blanket and point at the TV.  I know what that means.  I put in a Veggie Tales DVD and scoop up my girl.  We snuggle in on the couch for a few precious minutes.  Cara leans in, and I get to take in that sweet baby smell and stroke her hair and squeeze her a few times.  Cara is so busy these days that she rarely slows down enough for an extended cuddle, but I like to think that what she really wants is a little mommy-time; Veggie Tales is just the excuse.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I just got a little teary-eyed. It goes by so fast that you really just have to sit and snuggle whenever you get a chance! Happy belated bday Cara :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...