Sep 23, 2010

too cute

This morning, I put Cara's hair into pigtails.  Real ones that held all of her hair.  Her hair parts on the side, so I french braided one side into a pigtail to hold all those pieces that usually fall out and cover her eyes.  Man, she was looking seriously cute.  Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought so.

She marched into her school this morning without so much as a glance back at her poor, sad mommy who was BEGGING for a good bye kiss.  "Carabear, please give mommy a kiss?  Cara, Cara, please, please."  I got nothing.  However, a little boy walked over to her, grabbed her head, and planted a big one on her cheek.  Then, he grinned at me.

The whole scene was pretty precious, but it only reaffirms my resolve to keep my girl locked in the house until she's 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...