Oct 27, 2010

better late than never!

Yay for Fall Fashion Week, blog style!  I have been checking what other folks have been wearing all week here, and I figured that it's only fair to participate.  I hate it when people only take and never give.  So here we go:

top: Forever 21
pants: Express
shoes: DSW (several years ago; thank goodness you can't really see them!)
necklace: Page Six
Note:  My pants are a bit baggy.  Not very cool.  I am afraid of being the girl in the too-tight pants, so I have a bad habit of expecting them to shrink or something when I'm in a dressing room.  Add that to the gradual loss of baby weight, and you have a wardrobe full of baggy pants.  Sad.

My favorite things about this outfit are the details on the shoulder and the amethyst necklace.  Amethyst is my birthstone too!  At first, I was saving the necklace for special occasions, but now I look for any opportunity to wear it, as in "Oh, today's Wednesday; What a good day to wear my favorite necklace."
No fashion post is complete without featuring the wild toddler.  Her clothes are way cuter than mine these days! 
shirt and jeans: Old Navy
shoes: Stride Rite

10 comments:

  1. That necklace is so pretty! And I love the details on that shirt! I have the baggy problem with express pants too, for some reason they always seem perfect in the dressing room but when I get home they seem to be a size or two bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Both of you! And I love that necklace.
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace, so simple but so pretty! I also love the details on the top of your shirt, it makes for a classy/vintagey look. Awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace over the great details of that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in!!! You're such a beautiful woman! You're right, the details on that shirt and the necklace really complete the outfit. I recently had a change of heart about saving my 'special' outfits/items, too. It's silly to save something for a special day when you can make every day special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cute outfit and self! Love the beautiful details in the top and necklace.
    Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shirt is divine. I am totally in love. And your baby girl is soooo cute!
    ♥/Bevin @ All is Bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all of the sweet comments! What an encouraging fashion week community! I love it!
    And, I can't wait to check out all of your blogs and outfits for the rest of the week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...