Nov 3, 2010

count your blessings--30 days of gratitude--day 3

(Note:  Today's post is not as serious or thoughtful as the previous two have been.)

Today, I am so full of gratitude that I have a list of things for which I am thankful!


I am thankful for those adorable pigtails and chubby little cheeks!  Is it bad that sometimes I think my child is so cute that I want to eat her? :-)  I am also thankful that it was cold enough today for me to bust out my favorite sweater!  It has a big cowl neck and sleeves like wings, but with a t-shirt underneath, it is super cozy.

I am also thankful that I was off for Election Day yesterday.  I have been a little buried under quizzes, tests, essays, and other grading delights, but I was able to dig to the surface yesterday.  So, I am thankful that I was off work because I got (sort of) caught up on my work. 

Finally, I am thankful for other people who are also sharing their gratitude.  It's so easy to get caught up in complaining, but these folks are spreading a positive spirit and I love reading about it:

Random Stupidness
The Beares
The Owen Family

What are you thankful for today? 

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful that my grandchildren have the best parents in the world!...and I am not a bit biased! I also love the chubby cheeks and pig tails!! Love you all, Bitsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for finding your blog today! I love other mommy bloggers! And your little girl is just adorable. She looks about my son's age!

    heart: Kimberellie

    --I always tell my son he is so cute I am going to eat him. And then I pretend to. He loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...