Nov 4, 2010

count your blessings--30 days of gratitude--day 4

check!
This is my to-do list for today.  I was rather excited about finding this notepad because it has little boxes to check off when you complete a task.  One of my colleagues said that there is more satisfaction in crossing it off, and he tried to show me how to do it, but I think I like just checking the box.  Today, I am thankful because I checked off all but two things from my to-do list.  Maybe I will get those last two things done at home tonight.  Even if I don't, there is still a little less for me to do tomorrow.  I am thankful for a sense of accomplishment.

I am also thankful for the owner of Cara's school, who stopped me on my way out to tell me how smart my little girl is.  She said that Cara points to her colors and signs them, and I was so proud, I thought I would burst.  That's my girl! :-)  Thank you, Ms. Kim, for sharing the good stuff!

Finally, I am thankful for Chic-Fil-A, who will be providing our dinner tonight because it is raining, and I can't cook in the rain.

4 comments:

  1. Love that you can't cook in the rain! That is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, love that you can't cook in the rain. Cool! Oh, and I am thankful for rainy days.
    Bitsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather snuggle up under a blanket in the rain, although I am occasionally tempted to bake. But that's different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic-Fil-A is definitely something to be thankful for! And that is a really cool notepad, I'm constantly making to-do lists.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...