Nov 14, 2010

count your blessings--30 days of gratitude--days 12, 13, 14

Wow, so I'm a little behind.  Life has been a bit busy this weekend, to say the least.  I have so many things to be thankful for, but I narrowed the list to three for my three days:
  1. I am thankful for the power of prayer.
  2. I am thankful for Bitsy, who babysat tonight so that PJ and I could go to a baby shower sans the wild toddler.  Thank you so much, Bitsy!  Love you! :-)
  3. I am thankful for my friends, who are teaching me what it means to really be a friend when life is tough.  It's harder than I could have ever imagined, but my love tank is so full (not because I received love but because they are teaching me how to love).
I helped throw a shower for my bestie, Melissa.  She is the most adorable preggo (tied with Lizzy), and I am beyond excited for another one of my friends to cross over into the "married with children" madness.  Finally, someone will understand!! 

I put PJ on picture duty, and he did a pretty good job.

903 girls minus 1 (we missed you, Julie!)






   











2 comments:

  1. Yea, it was soooo much trouble keeping Cara..HA! ;)Just tickled it worked out that way. Love you too,very much. Kiss the baby for me! Bitsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness -- CUTE decorations! Love all the little owls. :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...