- Finding tons of gray hairs after I oh-so-proudly stated that I would rock them or dye them...actually, I'm just trying to ignore them.
- Trying to fight breakouts and wrinkles at the same time. The best is when I get a zit right next to the wrinkle between my eyebrows. The universe is cruel.
- The fact that one of my classes has a Facebook group for the class...that they didn't invite me to join. Maybe it would be even more awkward if I joined. Facebook is just awkward.
- Cara in a parking lot. She really wants to walk, but she doesn't always want to hold my hand. I can either be the mom who grabs her child's wrist while she screams and tries to get away, or I can be the mom who carries her child while she screams and tries to get away.
- Being so good at hula hooping on the Wii that it unlocked a longer time. Now I can hula hoop for 6 minutes instead of a measly 3! And then I can fall over dead on the couch.
- The Hunger Games trilogy. I read all three books last week, and they are now my new favorites.
- Being only two weeks away from spring break! I see the light, I swear!
- Making a phone call to brag on an unlikely student last night. When I told his mom who I was, I could hear her sigh and maybe even groan a little. But when I told her how much I have enjoyed getting to know her child and how much progress he's made on the project we've been working on together, she gave me a heartfelt thank you. And that was awesome.