Apr 7, 2011

spring fever

I've been a little drained this week. I think I caught a case of spring fever that turned into an actual sickness and knocked me down a notch or two. Seriously, I went to bed last night at 7:45. I have been exhausted, achy, and nauseous for the past three days, but the good news is that I think I'll make it.

Making it through the day at school while fighting the ick means that I have no personality or energy left by the time I get home. My sweet hubby has picked up my slack in a big way while I've been catatonic on the couch, so I guess this post is meant to be a big fat "thank you" to him and a "sorry" to the rest of the world. I'll be back soon, I promise.

4 comments:

  1. UGH. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Glad you have a helpful husband...those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been absolutely exhausted by the transition back to work after 3 weeks off. I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't result in sickness. I hope you feel better quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending "feel better" vibes * * I call it "burnt out mama syndrome" ;) glad the hubs is helpin' & ur getting a bit of rest * * I had a foggy week myself ~ ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...