Apr 11, 2011

this is how I want to eat every. single. day.

After dinner tonight, I decided that I do not make homemade pizza nearly often enough.  PJ and I tried out Date Night Pizza with its fabulous combination of three different cheeses.  Oh yes, three cheeses plus arugula to alleviate the guilt.  I think PJ saw all those greens and doubted me for a moment.  Not that he doesn't love his greens, but he tends to love them with croutons and ranch.  Not tonight, sir.  Our salad came on a pizza.  And it was delicious.


And what did Cara eat for dinner tonight?  You don't really think for one minute that she ate pizza with arugula and riccotta, do you?  Silly.  She preferred to eat Peeps for dinner.  The pink kind.

6 comments:

  1. Yum! When we make homemade pizza, I like a dried tomato and garlic pesto, then torn spinach and goat cheese ... it is way yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm not a huge fan of arugula, but I do love cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that made me laugh. i prefer the pizza, however i do remember liking those peeps at one time in my life. :) so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It means a lot to me when readers can enjoy what I write :)

    I had to comment on this post because we are eating homemade pizza tonight and it is so yummy. Your looks DIVINE! I would eat that every day of my life too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...