May 8, 2011

happy mother's day

Happy Mother's Day!  I have to admit that I was pretty excited about my gifts for my mama and mother-in-law.  I used Anna's Runaround Bag pattern two ways.

Bag 1 (for my mama):

with a pleat and a magnetic clasp



a few crooked stitches = lots of extra love

Bag 2 (for my MIL):

reversible with a flower pin



I really love the button in the center of the flower!

And I am so thankful every.single.day that I get to be this little girl's mama:


Thanks for putting up with me, Baby Cara.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you again so much. I just LOVE my new bag. You are a whiz with a sewing machine and so creative. Love you all, Bitsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bags are so cute...and so is your little girl. happy mother's day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bags! Even cuter little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bags are SO cute!!! Great job! And, your little girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...