Aug 17, 2011

what I wore: 11 weeks

shirt: F21
skirt: self made
belt: Target
shoes: hand-me-downs from mom
toys: Baby Cara

At this point, I'm trying to camoflage the belly a bit since I'm really just looking chubby.  It's getting harder and harder to do though, as quite a few pairs of pants no longer button.  Enter this skirt, which I threw together last spring, and its fabulous elastic waist.  I still feel chubbalicious, but I hope it's not so noticeable at a glance.

I might need to get my Tyra on and practice some new poses...

Baby Cara has been all about accessories lately.  Every time we start to walk out the door, she squeals "Puuuurrrrrse!!" and dashes to her room to grab one of her many handbags.  She is so stylish.

a necklace, a medal, a bracelet, sunglasses, and a purse = absolute cool




pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. I don't see a hint of "chubbiness". You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, you look gorgeous! That look is so streamlined and flattering. Congrats on your pregnancy!

    And as for posing- that's the part of WIWW that is cracking me up :) But I won't lie, the chance to work my inner Tyra is pretty fun. So glad you stopped by my blog, thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been SO behind on blogging that Im just now finding out (or remembering!) you are preggo!! sorry girl! Congrats!! yay we get to do it together! and you look SO cute btw!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pregnancy! That's such exciting news!

    Also, you're FAR too harsh on yourself! You don't look anything close to chubby at all! I don't notice even a hint of belly. Looking good, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...