Aug 24, 2011

what I wore: 12 weeks

At 12 weeks, the baby bump still looks more like a beer gut, so it seems best to keep it under wraps.  Thank goodness for drapey tops with strategic pleats and for belly bands.


(I have to admit that I feel a little silly doing a weekly post about my clothes, but it seems like a good excuse to take a full length picture each week to document my pregnancy.  I only did pictures every 4 or 5 weeks with Cara, so this will give me a good excuse to watch the progression.)

Speaking of fashion awesomeness, one of my amazing school buddies cleaned out her jewelry collection and donated some fun costume jewelry to Baby Cara.  I don't think there's a more perfect gift for my girlie girl.

The green watch was quite a hit.

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. That top is beautiful. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you look pretty fabulous!!! Isn't it great when you find things that keep the kids that happy for so long. I love pulling out my grandmothers jewelry box- my girls, even at 10 & 8 will stay busy with it for forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO #1 Congratulations on #2!!!! I'm so far in left field these days, pardon the belatedness. :) You look absolutely fantastic! #2 I can't believe how grown Cara looks these days! The photo with her and her "jewels" is melt worthy. Gotta love girls and their glitz! I love your idea for an outfit/pregnancy photo every week! Mostly so I can ogle all your awesome clothes. . . which you make yourself. No fair. Take care and CONGRATS again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit.

    you don't look pregnant at all. my baby is 9 yrs old and i'm sure i look more prego than you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...