Aug 31, 2011

what I wore: 13 weeks

I grew right out of my regular clothes this week.  Hello, maternity pants!  I guess it's about time to accept that getting bigger is part of the whole baby deal.  I have to expand in order to grow one of those.  Bring on the ice cream.

It's not so bad from the front...
but it's a whole different perspective from the side.
I'm particularly thankful for maternity clothes from my friend Melissa and from my sister.  I feel like I went shopping for free!  WooHoo!

pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. After (almost) five babies in the past five years, Karen and I have also built up quite a maternity stash for every season. It's pretty awesome to be able to share clothes. And you look MIGHTY good these days. Hope you're feeling good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beutiful. Congrats on the one on the way.
    No more babies in my future but I do have two wonderful boys.

    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.
    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a classy look, but very stylish at the same time!
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-i-worewedding-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, simple and stylish - Please check for an award here

    http://thecolorofourskin-ourjourney.blogspot.com/2011/09/inspirational-award-to-honour.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw congrats! And I love that outfit! So stylish!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...