Sep 21, 2011

what I wore: 16 weeks

I find it hard to believe that I am already 16 weeks along, but then I look at myself, and it's not so hard to believe after all. :-)

(I love that Cara's butt is in the second picture.  It makes me giggle a little.)

I'm still wearing clothes that are from back in the day when I was pregnant with Cara.  This shirt was one of the very first articles of maternity clothing that I bought.  My mom and I went to a little boutique because I didn't want to be a frumpy preggo, and I found this top marked way down.  Score!

I have to admit that being frumpy is not nearly as concerning this go around as it was the last time.  I might even be embracing a little frump; I find myself waking up with less motivation to fix my hair every morning.  Who knows what will be going on up there by March...

pleated poppy

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. i'm 16 weeks too! well 17 weeks as of tomorrow! you look adorable! not a bit of frump shown here:))

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you are looking super cute!no frump to be seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look ADORABLE! Love your outfit...and Cara's butt shot. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...