Oct 17, 2011

it's a...

BOY!

And he's looking active and healthy!  Yay! 

When people asked me what gender I thought this baby would be, I used to joke and say "I just hope it's a human" because I felt like I really had no idea.  In hindsight, though, maybe I did know.  I have a few boy names in mind but no girl names (with Cara, I had girl names I liked but no boy names).  I also have the beginning of an idea for how to create a shared nursery for our boy and girl if I can convince the hubby that sharing a room will not scar either of them for life. :-) I cannot wait to start planning coordinating quilts...I might have to join Pinterest just to help me plan a new room for my babies. 

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you and I'm all about sibling-room-sharing. If we could possibly fit another child in Penn and Jude's room, we'd probably give it a shot (they share a twin sized bed event though they each have their own bunk):) And you definitely need to join Pinterest...pronto! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! I was definitely waiting for this announcement today! ;) I agree with the room sharing....Maecie and Clayton will be sharing a room when baby Beare #3 arrives. And I am also trying to figure out how to make the two genders work...I am thinking of going with primary colors, but still looking. Good LUCK!! and Hooray again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Boys are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! So excited for you! We find out tomorrow if we're adding a boy or girl to the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you guys! Leah and Steven share a room, and it's worked pretty well. Congratulations!
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to see what sewing projects you do for a boy as I have 2 myself ;) Too bad I stink at sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a perfectly balanced family! (For now) Now, YES to the joining of Pinterest. Especially someone of your crafting level. I find ingenious ideas on there and the sewing projects are through the roof cute! Okay, done advertising for them. Congrats, again! So happy for your little family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow!! Congrats!!! snails & puppy dog tails ~ so sweet *

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray!! Congratulations!!! Boys are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...