Oct 2, 2011

she's going to kill me for this one day...

but these are too funny not to share.


Yes, that is a chicken nugget in her mouth.  And she is very much asleep.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm sure you are all dying to know why I only managed two days of Emery's Fall Fashion Week.  The truth is that my husband was on a business trip in Boston for three days last week, and I almost lost my mind.  I have no idea how single mothers of toddlers function on all cylinders every day; you are my heroes!  I was pretty excited just to make it to work on time with no major wardrobe malfunctions (although there was a day when I was mysteriously covered in bits of dried up applesauce).  Trying to put together outfits worthy of fall fashion week and then take pictures of them was pretty low on my priority list, unfortunately.  PJ, just so you know, I need you in my life to remain as a semi-sane person.  And I like you a whole lot. 

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is too funny! I'm glad you survived the week, though I was sad not to see your smiling face during fashion week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is the cutest thing ever! Definitely good ammo for when she's dating... just saying! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...