Oct 26, 2011

21 weeks

Ooops...I skipped 20 weeks altogether.  What can I say?  I was busy last week!  This week, I am just busy growing!


I looked at these pics and said to my hubby, "I look so tired," and he said, "Next time, I'll be sure to use my not-tired lens." 

I'm going to have to retire these pants soon, which makes me really sad.  They are definitely some of my favorites, but buttons are getting a little difficult and uncomfortable.  This shirt is super comfy though, so I suspect it will be around for a while longer.

I'm starting to feel much stronger movement from the baby boy, which is so awesome and mind-blowing.  I had forgotten how almost other-worldly the movements from within can feel.  That part just gets better and better.  I think I'm in those golden weeks of feeling better and better in general.  My bad attitude is improving a bit, I have more energy, and EVERYTHING TASTES SO FREAKING GOOD! 

I bought baby boy some itty, bitty, teeny, tiny t-shirts while I was in Atlanta last week.  I can't get over how tiny they are, and I can't wait to start making some itty, bitty, teeny, tiny pants to match!  Eeeek!  My life is full of so much cute and adorable right now that I might explode. 

pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. you looking amazing * * nothing like feeling ur little one twist & turn in ur tum * magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that line, "My life is full of so much cute and adorable right now!" What a lovely life it is! Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are enjoying food again. : ) You look adorable. Continue to love this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for feeling good, feeling baby, and "feeling" food ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling good & looking ADORABLE!!

    ♥Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shirt! The print is super cute! Can't wait to see the itty-bitty-oh-so-perfect-baby pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! All belly! Cute shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got that whole glowing thing going on ;) You look great! Newest follower form the blog hop!
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute/ congrats :-) i'm stopping by from follower fest, i'd love for you to stop by my blog and checkout the huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. We luv family blogs over @ Yo Michael Michael! Found you through October Followers Fest. Please follow back Happy Halloween :)

    ~Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...