Nov 16, 2011

24 weeks


I love these pants.  Old Navy's maternity pants were made just for me, I swear.  I'm sure the people around me are getting tired of seeing me in the same, oh, three pairs of pants every single day, but I dare someone to say something.  Someone probably should have said something about those flesh-colored shoes, but that's ok; I think the huffing and panting as I walk down the hall are scaring people away.  To those who googled "ate too much" and "dear self, get it together" and found my blog, I say "welcome."  I think you're in the right place.

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the colors of your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can barely tell you are pregnant in this outfit! The style of shirt hides it! I love the outfit though, especially the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're adorable! The phrase, "You're all belly" was made for you! Jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your baby bump is so cute, I love your top. The colours on it are so fall like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...