Nov 22, 2011

25 weeks

(Forgive me for the lame cell phone pics this week.   I promise to do better next time.)

I have to thank my hubby for cleaning up our bedroom and my child for smudging up the mirror

and there he is, growing up a storm

I went to visit my doctor yesterday, and he uttered the two most wonderful phrases that any pregnant woman could possibly hear: 
  1. (in response to my questions about the holy ton of Braxton-Hicks contractions I had over the weekend) "You probably need to rest more"
  2. "Your weight gain looks great"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that my doctor just gave me explicit permission to lay on the couch and stuff my face with no guilt.  Consider it done.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, yes, those are for sure the best two words a doctor can utter! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he totally did- want me to make you some cheesecake or cookies with my fab new mixer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do look great. Your baby belly is tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the 2 best things the doctor can tell you! I always LOVED hearing those sweet words "weight gain is great!" That made me want to go home and eat a ton of chocolate! Enjoy your rest on the couch with your guilt free food! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...