Jan 20, 2012

insta-dump

Tonight, we mentioned that we might go by Dollar Tree after dinner to pick out a new puzzle.  Mommy and Daddy forgot, but Cara most definitely did not.  "We go get puzzles.  We go Dollar Tree!!"  She's already smarter than we are...

playing with the new puzzles (the cheapest, most engrossing toy ever)

showing us how happy she is about her rainbow drawing

princess snuggles

Cara "playing" with the cat.  Clearly, the cat loves it.

a little training for when baby brother comes...

although, it does appear we have a little more work to do...

Daddy lets her do anything she wants

during a conversation about my name. it's not "mom" or "Jessica." it's "MOMMY."

sick baby.  croup is no joke.

linking up here!

5 comments:

  1. I was just like Cara when I was little. I wanted to know the schedule for the day and I would remember it all. It used to make me so angry when my parents didn't do what they said they were going to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The brilliance shows up early! Do you still make a daily schedule and stick to it?

      Delete
  2. Cara is such a little girl now, instead of a baby. And quite adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love the look on the cat's face when it's in the sink! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that Cara loves puzzles because they're really education for kiddos her age. And I hope she's feeling better. Croup doesn't sound like any fun at all :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...