Jun 22, 2012

lately

Things have been pretty quiet around here this week. Nothing dramatic or unusual, just life the way I like it. Cara has been going to school three days a week and having all kinds of fun, especially on WATER DAY. But really, who wouldn't have fun on Water Day? Colin's three hour naps have given me some awesome sewing mojo (more posts to come about this later, I'm sure). He's such a happy, smiley baby, and I am soaking up these days. Not to get all rainbows and unicorns on you, but life is so, so good, and I am so, so thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nothing wrong with rainbows and unicorns! So glad you guys are having a great summer!

    (By the way, my kid has WaterPlay on Fridays and it's like the highlight of her week.) Which also makes bathtime and bedtime the night before so much easier than other days! She's ready for that next day so she cooperates somewhat. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...