Jun 10, 2012

a sweet baby shower

I helped throw a baby shower for one of my best friends, Jillian, who is expecting her first little one in August.  Sorry for the iPhone pictures, but everything turned out so cute that I couldn't resist.

I can't go to a baby shower without making some bibs and burp cloths.
the beautiful mama-to-be
I really wish I could say that I made those monogram cupcakes, but I definitely did not.  I just know where to order adorable cupcakes
I'm so excited for Jillian to become a mama! Congratulations, my sweet friend!

6 comments:

  1. love you sweet friend! You are the best! Cannot WAIT to get all of our kiddos lined up with their adorable matching outfits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I love some matching outfits!

      Delete
  2. The shower turned out lovely. Those cupcakes are awesome. And your friend Jillian is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I know she would love to hear that!

      Delete
  3. I love the plaid you used in the bibs and burp cloth, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...