Jun 25, 2012

a weekend photo dump

This weekend was a special one because my brother was home from overseas for a short leave.  It was pretty awesome to see him, and it meant lots of family time.  I am so thankful for my brother and sister, maybe more than I ever have been in my life.  Obviously, we haven't always gotten along, but we're at a point in our lives where we have a lot in common and really enjoy each other's company.  It's a good place to be.


Matching outfits for the cousins.  Because, you know, that's what I do.

Cara and Brooklyn, cousin BFFs




My sister, Allison, in mid throw

Colin, Mr. Beach Baby

Uncle Josh and Nolan


Nolan picked the perfect spot for a nap.

Grandmama and Evelyn, who was not such a fan of the beach.

We tried for some family pictures on the beach.  It definitely would have been easier if the wind hadn't been quite so bad.





It is almost impossible to get a picture of Cara facing the camera these days.  She's too busy for all that nonsense.

the baby boys

My brother, Josh, and his sweet girlfriend

The best Cooper family picture we could muster.  Never mind that Colin is drooling and Cara is throwing sand.  Feel the love.

8 comments:

  1. what a great weekend! I love your little family!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your matching cousin outfits are AWESOME!!! I SO wish I had your talents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't call it a "talent" so much as an obsession! :-) But, thank you very much!

      Delete
  3. That looks too fun! What a sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these pictures are good, better than most of mine :) Looks like a fun day at the beach! Your little ones are adorable. I like the one of you and Colin with your hair blowing, so sweet how he's curled in to you.

    Have a good week Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! You guys are quite the photogenic family!! And all those cute kids ... I bet your mom can barely stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I stumbled across your blog and I was wondering what pattern you used for the sundresses that tie on the shoulder? My email is emilyrpeden@yahoo.com Love them!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...