Jul 16, 2012

another weekend photo dump

This is the summer of traveling for the Cooper family.  You would think that adding another member to our family might keep us home for a while, but you would be sadly mistaken.  I think we've been to the beach more often this year than in the previous five or six summers!  Traveling with a baby and a preschooler can be a little stressful sometimes, but we've had a blast.

We just got back from a long weekend at the beach with PJ's family.  We had such a fun time!  Thank you, Papa and Mimi, for treating us to a wonderful vacation!

Cara and her cousins Ava and Jacob

soaking up some sleepy snuggles with my baby boy

This boy was made for naps on the beach.

Uncle Larry knew exactly how to win Cara's heart.

Jacob, Uncle Larry, Ava, Cara, and PJ

my sweet babies playing together
*melt*
making Rapunzel a new dress out of napkins--this girl can find a way to entertain herself anywhere

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she is taking after her momma with the dress making skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Maybe that's why I was so charmed by that moment!

      Delete
  2. Precious pics. Love all the traveling/beach time. Awww @ Cara's napkin dresses. So cute.

    Are you going back to work this fall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am going back to work in the fall. I have no idea how we are all going to make it out of the door in the morning, but we're going to give it a good effort! :-) I've got a good thing at my school, and Colin will join Cara at her school, which I feel pretty good about.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...