Oct 29, 2012

impulse control? nah.

This was my impulse dress.  I found the pattern on Etsy when I should have been paying attention to a speaker on Friday, and I just HAD TO HAVE IT.  And then, I just HAD to do a little fabric shopping.  And then, I just HAD to cut it out and sew it up.  Clearly, this was not part of my fall sewing plan, but I couldn't resist a twirly dress with a giant sash.  Good thing, because it might be the cutest thing I've ever made.  Besides the children, of course. :-)

She was a little shy at first...

but she came out of her shell pretty quickly.

I think she liked it.  And OMG toys everywhere.

6 comments:

  1. umm can you make me one? seriously that is adorable. and it looks comfy. Cara is too much cuteness in one place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just send me some measurements! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love the fabric you picked! And Cara is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's been working on her model poses! :-)

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever! great job!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...