Jan 23, 2013

10 months




This boy turned 10 months old last weekend, and as trite and hackneyed as it sounds, I cannot believe it.  This boy has now spent as much time outside of my tummy as he spent inside it (and remember, I had the world's longest pregnancy).  This boy has definite likes and dislikes, deliciously soft hair, and a contagious giggle.  And this boy is almost a toddler.  As in, he is almost walking.  Four or five steps all by his little, tiny self.  I cannot believe it.

PJ and I kept the infant nursery at church last Sunday.  I got to snuggle lots of itty-bitty brand-new babies while my own baby kept trying to escape.  He pulls up on everything and attempts to push anything that will move so that he can walk.  The contrast between Colin and the other babies in the infant nursery is rather stark; he wants to crawl and play, and they want to rock and sleep.  Part of me misses that rock-and-sleep stage, but I'm still getting plenty of snuggles from my baby boy.  I'm also getting lots of personality.  Funny faces, baby babbles, and so many giggles.


2 comments:

  1. Awww, he's a cutie! I was checking out daycares the other week and was blown away by the difference between the infant room and crawler room. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Way.

    I can't believe he's 10 months either, I had to re-read the title! HA! He is such a cutie and I love seeing all the pics of him :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...