Mar 30, 2013

seersucker sailboat pants

Rounding out the Easter finery is a sweet pair of pants for Mister Colin. Boy's clothing can be a bit limited, even in sewing patterns; fortunately, Oliver and S never does me wrong.


For his special outfit, Colin has a pair of Sailboat Pants in seersucker.  Nothing says SPRING! to me like seersucker, and I love the classic "little boy" look of these pants.  They are supposed to be cropped, but they actually hit around Colin's ankles.  That's okay; he'll grow into them over the summer.  


This is such a well-written pattern.  The instructions are clear, and these little pants turn out perfectly every time.  I should know...this is the third version I've made.  Cara has a denim Sailboat skirt and a pair of corduroy full-length pants that she loved this winter (she called them her "soft pants"), but in the rush of life, neither of these made their way to the blog.   This is definitely a pattern that I've been able to use over and over in many different ways, which is why I love Oliver and S!

1 comment:

  1. adorable! I will have to try those pants for my son.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...